Friday, September 23, 2011

Quotes to quote!

"Everyone is a philosopher, though in his own way and unconsciously... " - Antonio Gramsci (1971)

So darn true. I could seriously be stuck in a small room all by myself, and would never run out of things to think about. Whether it regards why I am a certain way, why others are a certain way, why things happen the way/time that they do, why we are even on this earth, I would never run out of things to discuss with my mind. On any given day at any moment, my brain is flourishing with these types of thoughts, and I think to myself, "Wow, I would be stressing out the person who is reading my mind". It's crazy. But I never thought of myself as a philosopher... till now that is!

1 comment:

  1. "stressing out the person who is reading my mind" LOL !.
    nice quote .. philosopher ;)
    9B

    ReplyDelete