Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beauty Products Review: wet n wild Blush

wet n wild Blush in Berry Shimmer

One of the most surprising purchases I have recently made, this blush has to be one of the best ones I have ever bought. They sell wet & wild products at Walmart, for such a cheap price. I bought this with such low hopes, but damn was it worth it! It is such a nice pink colour, leaning more to the red shade. It looks like its almost too red, but I'm not that fair so it works well on darker skin colours. And it has the slightest bits of shimmer- so pretty! The best thing about it, is that a little goes a LONG way. One light swipe with a brush and your good to go for like days. Honestly, this will probably last forever since you don't need a lot of product for it to show. A very highly pigmented product, well worth the price. Also, it comes with a brush which is handy.






Definitely recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment