In my rush to get laundry done before school, I grabbed all my beddings (sheet, blanket, and pillow covers) and through them into the washing machine. The dire need to clean all these things (mostly my sheet) was the incredibly vast amounts of cat hair on them! Damn cat. She has to be so cute; so cute that I can't say no when she wants to curl up on or near me and block my fresh air accessibility. She cries if I don't allow her to sleep with me. Even though there are so many other places she could sleep in our house, she has to choose my bed, and on top of me. I knew it was time to rewash everything, when my significant other just came near my bed and commented: "My eye is being weird". In other words the itching had started, and the damn cat had ruined a perfectly nice moment. Back to the story of my sheets. So in my hurry, I yelled at my brother to dry them for me while I was in school. Done and done. At school I receive a surprising call from home. Apparently, my brain is slowly deteriorating, and I threw my TV remote control into the washing machine as well. Genius move on my part.
R.I.P old friend, for we have been through so much together; so much that most of your numbers have faded. I shall forever miss our nights of endless channel flipping until Friends was found.
I haven't quite decided if I will replace it, but for now, standing beside the TV for long periods of time will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment