For about a year, I have debated on whether or not I should start a blog. Also, I debated for about a year about the topic of said blog. Who needs a topic when you can discuss EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Love & Relationships
I would assume everyone has at least once heard of the term "my blood boiled". I never really took this phrase into context, until recently. You feel so upset and angry, so emotional, as if everything is bubbling up inside you, under your skin. Your face begins to feel red, you can't see, think or speak properly. If you had the opportunity you would punch something (or someone- but let's not resort to violence people!) just to get some type of release. I think everyone has experienced this type of "blood boiling" at one point or another, and I think I can safely say this emotion can be the directly linked to an argument with a loved one. Feel free to vent here about any spats, any arguments, any full on blowup you may have experienced which lead to your blood "boiling" from deep within. But rememeber, your emotions may come and go, but always remember how much you actually love your loved ones, no matter how angry they make you feel once in a while. Always remember to forgive! I think the act of forgiving can be a virtue, and may result in less stress in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The moment I had realized this term had real meaning was when I was informed a loved one had been cheating on me. I couldn't stand the feeling, and I didn't know what to do. Thankfully it was all resolved quite quickly and everything was fine. But this specific moment was like a lightbulb moment for me. I could finally understand what the term meant.
ReplyDeleteI love ur way of describing .. amazing .. i won't loiter to buy ur novel ;)
ReplyDeleteand it doesn't deserve to get upset because of a cheater .. he is the loser .. right ?!
9B
you make my blood boil :P (umm i need to hear this storyy!)
ReplyDelete