For about a year, I have debated on whether or not I should start a blog. Also, I debated for about a year about the topic of said blog. Who needs a topic when you can discuss EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Blurbs & Rants
Can anyone tell me why, someone who has openly admitted to only having read ONE book in her entire life, gets a damn book writing contract? She probably can't even spell book properly. That pisses me off. I remember when I was 12 and we had our first old school laptop, and I actually full-out started righting my very first fiction novel. (I would probably be finished it by now, and it would have been a New York Times' Best Seller OBVI- but that laptop got messed up, and everything was erased without notice. DAMN!) Anywho... Why on earth does Nicole Polizzi better known as Snooki get a writing contract. Someone please tell me why. So many people out there actually have a voice that should be heard, so many people out there probably have written so many stories, and novels, and are just waiting for their big break to get discovered. Well here's some advice: Be skanky, drink a lot, have no morals, and BAM! Writing contract in your hands! If only I had known this sooner....
Labels:
rants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
first of all thank u very much for saying that ..2nd, well yes maybe Snooki made a bestseller book but she and her book from the kind that history don't remember ..and not even that but I'm pretty sure that people will forget about her when the show finish and start to look for a new clown !
ReplyDeleteand there is something more important .. i know that in the pop-cloture the successful of books is measured by selling but the real success is measured by its ability to make change in people lives ..can u remember how many book changed ur life or why of thinking?! ..they most be few
9B
you still have a chance to "be skanky, drink alot and have no morals" hahah!
ReplyDeletej/p hehe :)
Very true Bluewolf. I have read a tonne of books, and the ones that stick are the ones that educate us on a turning point in history, and humanity itself.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes very true anon.! Lol