Thursday, April 12, 2012

essence- new makeup line @ Shoppers Drug Mart

I must say, this super-affordable line is wonderful. They have everything from nail polish, blush, eyeliner, lipstick to brushes. Their nailpolish colours are totally in style right now. And, they are only $1.49! So cheap. The most expensive product is like 5 bucks. The testers for their eyeshadows were so pigmented. I swiped the colour lightly and so much colour showed up, and it was extremely smooth. It felt better than some of the more expensive eyeshadows I've seen.

I bought 3 nail polishes, and 1 mascara. I love the colours they have! I'm definitely going back to get more.
The mascara was pretty decent, especially for $2.99.

Here are the colours I got:
                                      38 Choose Me! 53 You Belong to Me! 46 Wake up!
 
 


So if your ever in Shoppers, make sure you stop by the essence display and check out their line. I guarantee you'll find something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment